Saturday, February 9, 2013

Free Article this weekend

I have an article called "Help, My Child is in Jail!" that I am offering free to people this weekend who sign up to follow my blog.


Here is an excerpt from the article which may be helpful to those on The Addict's Moms groups:

     If you are a mother I imagine you never thought you would ever receive a call from jail when that child was in your womb. In all your plans for your child, all your prenatal planning, all your hopes and dreams and prayers, this scenario never came to mind. But for countless parents, jail calls have become a reality. Domestic violence, driving under the influence of either prescription drugs, illegal drugs or alcohol, disorderly conduct; these things were never supposed to come into a Christian parent’s life, right?  Yet, they are sometimes part of life’s hard reality.

If you sign up then please email me at thornrose7@aol.com with "Help, My Child is in Jail!" as the subject.

Peace,
Donna



1 comment:

  1. Although the weekend deal is over for the free article, if you sign up to follow and still would like it, just email me at thornrose7@aol.com with "Help, My Child is in Jail!" as the subject. Tell me what type of article you would be interested in, I might have something:)

    ReplyDelete