Sunday, November 10, 2013

Music and More to lighten your day; don't miss the links and Billy Graham

Music will help you through the day and be a balm for your soul; a song and a prayer that the Lord will go before and stir up the gifts within you:)
He said, "I won't give you more than you can take, I might let you bend but I won't let your break." Don't miss this song
 
Sunday, a day we dedicate to rest, peace and worship. Try all three, it will do your body good in more than one way:)
Remember if the enemy is trying to defeat you with thoughts of failure and fear that his day is coming and we know his end. Weeping may be for the night but joy comes in the morning. Your song and story are unique and the Lord is the final author. Feeling sad today? Give someone else a smile and it may lift your own spirits. Then there will come a day for Him to turn our mourning into dancing for Him. Hallelujah, what a Savior. I know of none other who can do that! And remember in eternity we are already all together in peace. Those who have gone ahead of us are with us, no more sorrows or pain.
A bonus of music from a band I just discovered today:
As seen on Huckabee this morning; a little bluegrass for the day:
Here they are at day of prayer:
And a bonus:
This is my prayer; If you know me at all, even a little bit, if there is blood relation or any kindred spirit from our times on Facebook, that you will watch this gift of love from Billy Graham.
Favorite quote from the message; "Jesus live
d the life I could not live and died the death I should've died."
I couldn't go see Beth Moore with the church ladies, but I can watch and share Billy Graham with y'all:)
http://www.youtube.com/billygraham/?BA=3029&QR=168&SOURCE=BY13BVGYT&annotation_id=annotation_1870663097&feature=iv&src_vid=qfw_0VI_I4E&utm_campaign=MHANov&utm_medium=InStreamVideo&utm_source=Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment