Saturday, March 15, 2014

Blogging Again


Blogging has come to a standstill again as the Florida Christian Writer’s conference gave me so many things to read and learn about. Yes, they are all writing related but sometimes writers learn most by reading. I will try to be more consistent this year with this blog. My online prayer group, Somebody’s Mother Online Prayer Support Group is my main mission. You can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/119408188089314/

Two things at the top of all my quote journals that I will share with you today: the first is from my husband and is probably the sweetest thing he ever said to me. “You are the single most important on going event in my life. All my love, Bill.”  He has been with me through thick and thin and I am not talking about my waist size but that could apply tooJ

These three scriptures join the above quote: May this always be said of me: Zechariah 2:5 "For I," says the Lord, "will be to her a wall of fire round about, and I will be the glory in the midst of her." I am adding this to my life-verses, the first being Romans 8:28. And of course my new favorite: He won't brush aside the bruised and the hurt and he won't disregard the small and insignificant, but he'll steadily and firmly set things right. Isaiah 42:3

No comments:

Post a Comment