Monday, July 10, 2017

He's an On-Time God!


I believe He is still an “On-time God” even when the way looks hard and barren and hope seems far away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6fA35Ved-Y

“No prayer is lost. Praying breath was never spent in vain. There is no such thing as prayer unanswered or unnoticed by God, and some things that we count refusals or denials are simply delays.”--H. Bonar

 On Mondays we pray for our families and extended family. Some of us are in times of transition and questioning why our loved ones go through what they are going through. Some need help for grief, some need provision and jobs. There are times and seasons for all things and our seasons are in the hands of the Lord. We pray especially for those in authority and for those grieving for lost loved ones. Lord, send wisdom, protection and help.

The Morning Prayer comes from Cecil Murphey: “Ever-wise and ever-loving God, thank You for not letting me choose the season. If I had my choice, I’d learn only the easy lessons. Remind me that there are difficult and painful things I need for my growth. You know what I need long before I figure it out. You choose so that I’ll become more Christlike and loving. Amen.” Cecil Murphey

“I wonder if that's the secret of changing people. If we focus on being who we are and refuse to let another's attitude upset us, we might actually change them.” Cecil Murphey

Ending with a quote to knock your socks off: “Loving God show me the truth about myself, no matter how wonderful it may be.” Cecil Murphey

No comments:

Post a Comment