Saturday, February 17, 2018

Review of The Miracle Worker and the Misfits by DIXIE KOCH:

 
Here is my review of The Miracle Worker and the Misfits by DIXIE KOCH:
 
I liked The Miracle Worker and the Misfits by DIXIE KOCH. I thought it had a catchy title which is why I decided to order it for review. The subtitle is "Two Supernatural Kingdom and the Clashing of Swords."
 
The play on the story from the Bible about the demons being cast out and into animals brought about a big dilemma in the story. Personally I wish Dixie had kept to the Biblical adaptation and used pigs instead of cows to send the demons into, just my preference, for some reason.
 
Some of the dialogue was extremely beautiful at times and the story was gripping and will keep you reading.
 
 
 I was very grateful to receive a Review Copy from the publisher through BookCrash. The opinions expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255. My review is my honest opinion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment