Tuesday, November 12, 2019

A Powerful Prayer adapted from Tommy, an inmate




This prayer was sent to me created by Tommy Billey, a child of God from Shonda Savage Wentworth's website; I immediately felt that it was so powerful and could be adapted for other things that people pray for. So, here’s my version, with permission given to me to edit it for my needs:

Adapted from Shonda’s blog by Tommy, an inmate
My rewrite~ ~ ~

Dear Rebellion, Drugs, Alcoholism and Disrespect,

Spirit of lawlessness and family curses and Spirit of Incarceration,

Have you not learned your lesson, yet? You are a defeated enemy of mine. You have absolutely no chance of being successful in my family. Why you continue to return and harass me, time and time again, I’ll never understand. Maybe your father, the devil himself, has convinced you that you can win. But he is a liar, and you, rebellion and disrespect are just a product of that lie.

You call yourself strong but even that is a lie. I know this because the real Big C resides in my heart. Yes, He is the Christ, the Messiah, the Keeper of my soul. He is life. You are death. But where life dwells, death has no place.

So bring on your little attacks, I’ll gladly sustain whatever it brings, because in the end, when my God sends you back to the depths of hell, I’ll be the one to rise in victory and give all glory to the One who defeats you—my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

By the way rebellion, how do you like all those prayers going up to God for me? Oh, you thought I was alone. How foolish of you. Did your father, the devil, tell you that, too? I told you he’s a liar. You see, when you attack one of us, you take on us all. We are the body of Christ Jesus. We are Somebody’s Mother.

Now, I’ll be fair and give you credit for your small victories. Yeah, you knocked me down. You had me heartsick beyond my wildest dreams, and at times you made me want to quit. But like the psalmist, David, I had to encourage myself in the Lord. And when I began to follow Paul’s advice in Romans 5:3-4 and glory in my tribulation, I was indeed encouraged, and my spirit was refreshed.

Oh, I’m so sorry, I forgot you don’t like the Holy Scriptures quoted to you. I could tell it affected you each time I quoted those healing Scriptures. I know this because your presence has decreased with each day. Now I find out you can’t be seen at all. Poor you! Nowhere in this family to call home.

By the power of Jesus name, I reject you. And where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom! Freedom from your deceitful grasp. Return to hell where you whence came. Tell satan he’s failed once again. So long satan, you are history!

Without regards,

Somebody’s Mother

Adapted from Shonda’s blog by an inmate whose name is Tommy Billey

https://fortressofhopeministries.com/2019/11/07/so-long-cancer-youre-history/?fbclid=IwAR2_QpTrBbw5elpNlqVXTUAaVawBLSh1oECCtYFC9aJ2SHuvqGrt5rdAl8k



A SISTER AMONG YOU https://thornrose7.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment