Saturday, March 20, 2021

Victoriously Overcoming WAPN show with Patricia Williams

 

 

I started off the day saying I’m not sure that a family member may be able to function in the world, with worsening mental health issues. I was very close to giving up hope, as my faith seemed to be weakening, though I was trying to press through. Trying to have hope.

But I was in the car, listening to the radio, when the program I needed came on. Victoriously Overcoming had the most amazing message with the scriptures from 2 Corinthians 4:7-10: But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.  We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.

The main thought that I came away with is we are BROKEN, but FIXABLE!

This thought will keep me from despair. This thought will get me through the day. This thought will keep me in the night and all night seasons and valleys of my life.

If I keep it before me, many of my loved ones are broken, it is obvious to the eye; but what is not obvious is the Lord’s great plan and His behind the scenes work. So I do rejoice in tribulations, today, I am hard-pressed yet not crushed; I am perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed. I AM FIXABLE AND ALL OF MY PROBLEMS ARE, TOO. SO ARE YOU!


THANKS PATRICA WILLIAMS AND WAPN 91.5 FM HOLLY HILL, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment