Sunday, April 11, 2021

You will love Prayers for Parents of Prodigals by Linda Clare!

I read a post on Facebook by Linda Clare and knew I must have her book, Prayers for Parents of Prodigals. It was as simple as that. A woman who had that much wisdom was surely a woman who could write a book that I wanted to read. I instantly connected with her and with this book of prayers.

I have many similar books, but I feel so many of the same feelings as Linda had, as I read prayers with headings such as:

Broken Heart, Broken Parent

Through the Valley

Promises, Promises

Baby Steps

Shine Bright

Love You Forever…and more.

I read a few every morning and now already am on my second time of reading this book. I have several prayer and devotional books that I use every day and I can foresee this book as being one of those.

For some reason I thought that this book was written many years ago and I just missed it, but seeing it was released during the pandemic, I’m sure it didn’t get the publicity it deserved. I’m a big fan, now, of Linda Clare. You will be, too!

Donna Collins Tinsley

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment