Friday, September 10, 2021

TGIF! “Just Call to Me. I guarantee I will answer you. I will make you strong & brave.” (Ps.138:3)

 “Just Call to Me. I guarantee I will answer you. I will make you strong & brave.” (Ps.138:3)

Praying for the many unspoken prayer requests today. I'll probably be reposting this declaration often: May we face the day without fear today Lord, praying for all who need help, resources, healing and more. This is my main declaration today:

No Weapon formed against us will prosper, we will be the head and not the tail, all of our children and grandchildren will be taught of the Lord, He will be sought by those who did not call our for Him and found by those who did not seek Him. We will not labor in vain, nor bring forth children for trouble, for they will be the descendants of the blessed of the Lord and their offspring with them. It shall come to pass that before we call He shall answer; and while we are yet speaking He will hear. The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, (what the Lord showed me in this today I'm inserting my version: families divided will eat together)

Let it be known O enemy of our soul that we PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER OUR FAMILIES/ YOU WILL NOT WIN, CONTROL OR DESTROY WHAT THE LORD OUR GOD HAS STARTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment