Monday, March 14, 2022

Don't miss The Scandal of Mercy (Joe Boyd Suspense Series) by Dan Walsh

 

 

The Scandal of Mercy (Joe Boyd Suspense Series) by Dan Walsh

I've read all of the Jack Turner and Joe Boyd books and I have to say, I hope Dan continues writing suspense stories. Although I do love all his genres, I have to admit, it’s always hard to pick a favorite of his books. I normally read them all at least twice.

At first, I was a bit confused with the prologues and was not sure at all how we would get to the present day, but Dan is always a master at weaving words.

The dilemma of the aging ex-con who claimed to be innocent made the book a real page-turner.

I could picture all the characters in this small town and was so happy when justice finally came about. The reality of what the definition of the scandal of mercy means to each person on earth was thought provoking. I really liked Sam Clemens and could feel for him especially because of the time he served in prison.

I also liked the title and the cover of the book. Glad to hear that Dan is already researching his next book. Keep writing and we’ll keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment