Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Reason to Write

One reason I write is because there is a multitude of people out there who do not get "the happily ever after" ending. Who wants to hear from a woman who proclaims her life to be perfect and has not been touched with the infirmities of suffering? I can't relate to such a person and neither can the majority of hurting sisters and brothers out there. I think they want to see a pierced heart beat strong with the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord would say, “Beat on O pierced heart. Beat with My love, beat with My compassion, beat with My strength, just beat in time with the Music of My Soul. And you will be desperate no more.”



And just when you think you are never going to dream again, the Lord gives you a new dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment