Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Mother's Day Prayer

Lord Jesus I can only put my hopes and dreams in your hands; friends and family issues, all these I give to You. I can’t cope, deal, manipulate or change, create or run anything but somewhat of my own life and heart issues. I want a happy ending, wonderful relationships, warmth, love, affection and more. This seems unattainable at times, yet for You. I know You are a God of love and can do all things. Shine brightly Your life and light to me.
I pray for those who hurt as Mother’s Day approaches. Perhaps they have lost a dear child or are afraid that they may as they see things spiraling out of control in that child’s life. Perhaps Mother’s Day reminds them that they have no child to hold in their arms. Mother’s Day is really hard for those of us whose dear mother has gone on to be with the Lord, yet we know You called them to be close to You.

We thank You, dear Lord for this day and we will look for the good that You will give us. You give peace, love and joy when we stop and quiet our minds before You. In Jesus name I pray.

3 comments:

  1. ok, this is my third try to post a comment:) I just said, I use to feel sad on Mothers Day but with God in my life today and programs of recovery I am so happy. God is restoring for me the years the locusts have eaten away. I am so grateful today for the restored relationships and the ones I know God will help to restore in HIS timing. God, Faith, and Hope are what get me through. I'm so blessed today not to feel the way I always use to. Thankyou Jesus for everything and all of my children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going over old blogs and just saw this post. The Lord is good and I pray mighty blessings for you. We don't always understand but we will one day:) Peace!

      Delete
  2. Hello friends, fаstidiouѕ ρoѕt and good arguments commented at this place, I аm
    tгuly еnϳoying by theѕе.

    my webѕite Drug Rehab Facility

    ReplyDelete