Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Aryel update; “Where is the word of the Lord?


Aryel has Autoimmune hepatitis type 2.
Last night right before I went to Word Weavers I got a call from Ryan saying the doctor called. I thought it was interesting that this is common in little girls and she surely has the dark urine and some other symptoms.
Another website says: In patients who have an autoimmune disease, the immune system can't tell the difference between healthy body tissue and harmful, outside substances. The result is an immune response that destroys normal body tissues. It sounds like it will be treated with autoimmune steroids and we may be able to follow up with the local doctor.
Just wanted to let y'all know and I will update more as I know more. Blessings, Donna
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001819/
A verse for Aryel and all those in need of healing: 
Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; 
save me and I will be saved,for you are the one I praise. They keep saying to me,“Where is the word of the Lord? Let it now be fulfilled!” Jeremiah 17:14-15 My prayer for today: Lord, there are so many areas of my life that have become unmanageable. Please help me and give me good direction. I am Yours, dear Lord and I really only want to do Your will. Life is horrendous at times as we feel the pain of those we love, emotional pain, physical pain, mental anguish. Yet we do not give up on our Hope who is named Jesus. When the hurt is so large say His name, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus! With my last breath I will continue to praise You for being the One. The true lover of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment