Thursday, January 4, 2018

Y.A.N.A. You Are Not Alone

It's Thursday and
Y.A.N.A. You Are Not Alone. We are never alone when we have the Lord. May those in recovery keep working a program or keep leaning on the Lord. Doing both is even better. Our God is very unique and so He can send recovery in whatever way He sees fit. We have to yield to Him, knowing we can't fix anyone and we can sometimes get in the way of HIS PROGRAM! So let's leave our expectations at His throne and then stand back and see the faithfulness of our Lord.
 
 
 
Think about what if we lived as if Romans 8:28 is true?


Sometimes in conversations we hear these words:


What if?...
 I regret...
If only...

Life as we know it can be full of regrets and pain.

"What if someone had reached out to me as they did to her?" one says.
"I regret that I wasn't what you needed me to be," says another.
"If only I'd had more resources at that time of my life," is a common saying. Or if only I had a better mother or another father, or a car or a college fund, or someone would leave me a house or an inheritance.
"I'm too young to live with this kind of physical pain!"
"Wow! that woman has never gone through half the pain that I have and look at her whine."

What if...
I regret...
If only...

What if Jesus arrives with comfort that only He can bring?
What if He turns our regrets into healing for another person?
If only.... we truly learn acceptance is a path to a fuller, more grateful life and look for that Romans 28 moment when He turns all things into good for us who love Him.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment