Monday, May 31, 2021

KEEPING BAILEY, A Forever Home novel by Dan Walsh; all dogs need a forever home!

 

KEEPING BAILEY, A Forever Home novel by Dan Walsh

 

From the sweet picture on the cover to the last word in the book, Keeping Bailey by one of my favorite authors, Dan Walsh, does not disappoint. Well, maybe I would’ve loved another few chapters, but this series is one of my favorites.

 

At a time in my life when I find myself a senior citizen I can really relate to the story in this book. I also love how Dan lets you get into the dog’s head and point of view. Bailey’s grin, which was described, as maybe a grin or maybe not, was cute.  I’ve never given much thought to the plight of older dogs before and it can be very sad.

 

It's true, all dogs need a forever home.

 

As always, Dan delivers a happy and poignant ending which I won’t give away. I’ll just say, “Buy the book!”

No comments:

Post a Comment