Thursday, May 13, 2021

Restore Them to You

 Thursdays we focus on recovery and small groups, praying that each one would find one that will help them on their journey. Churches, Celebrate Recovery, Al-Anon and AA, NA groups; any gathering or ZOOM meeting that keeps people from isolating in their pain becomes a source of healing. It's a great day for recovery in the State of FL.


This is a song, a friend of mine< Stephen Scheffler, sang and produced from a poem I wrote many years ago. I've been in this battle with one family member or another for over 30 years. May you all have a glorious day, a song and a prayer that Jesus will keep you in His care:

Feeling overwhelmed? God has got it covered. Call; his line is never busy and He won't put you on hold: Jeremiah 33:3 (AMP) "You can't do it on your own. Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand)."

“Spend time with those you love. One of these days you will either say, I wish I had or I’m glad I did.” Zig Ziglar

From "It's Your Time:"
"God always has the final say. He is a God of justice. God sees every wrong that's ever been done to you. He see every unfair situation. He says if you will stay in faith, if you'll keep your hopes, He will make your wrongs right. He will bring justice into your life.
Your attitude should be, It may have been unfair. They may have done me wrong. But I refuse to get bitter. I know my time is coming." Joel Osteen
Taking that first step towards wholeness can be hard for some.
From TRAUMA AND THE 12 STEPS we read: “Many individuals who have recovered from addictions contend that having structure was an absolutely critical element in making this change happen.” This goes along with the idea of making a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment