Sunday, March 10, 2013

"Unconditional" a book and movie you want to see!

I had a great time at Florida Christian Writer's Conference. Totally awesome classes, speakers, sermons, VIP breakfasts, Banquet and of course the icing on the cake was when our Word Weaver of Volusia County Group took home the"Word Weaver's Americas Cup" for having most members attending.

My sweet roommate, Sharron Knight Cosby gave me the gift of the book by Eva Marie Everson, "Unconditional" and after having some minor work done at the doctors's Friday, I gave myself a gift of taking time for myself. Not only did I finish the whole book, but then found the movie at the library and shared this powerful story with my family. You don't want to miss either of these, the book or the movie. I absolutely loved them both but I am partial to books and our lovely Eva Marie.

I promise I will get back on the blogging ball this week:) I'll be giving something away for those who sign up to follow my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment