Friday, August 30, 2013

She's "Somebody's Daughter," this and that about Miley Cyrus from others

I once took to heart the theme of "Somebody's Daughter" years ago when traveling north on 1-95 and seeing all the billboards advertising adult clubs with pictures on them that would break a parent's heart. All I could think was "She is somebody's daughter; what if she were yours?" I hope it is OK to post these links on my blog as I don't think I can say it better than this:)

 
This is a great blog I borrowed from a post on Shelly Beach's blog. It is written by someone who works with women to bring help for them and that organization is called "Somebody's Daughter."


It may seem like people are overreacting but do we really want our granddaughters to grow up and be like this? I think not. Here are some other thoughts:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment