Wednesday, May 22, 2019

This and That for Today


“Judge tenderly if you must. There is usually a side you have not heard, a story you know nothing about, and a battle waged that you are not having to fight.” TRACI LEA LARUSSA FROM TENDING DANDELIONS

"Every morning

 I lay out the pieces of my life

 on your altar

 and watch for fire to descend."

From "Love out Loud": "O Lord, I give my life to you." Psalm 25:1

 When we consecrate ourselves to the Lord, we give Him everything, we should also know that we give Him everything we are not.

God knows everything about you and loves you unconditionally, so hold nothing back from Him. Let go of everything as an offering to your Lord, and you will be amazed at how free you will feel.

Love God today; If your are ready to consecrate yourself to God Lift your hand to Him and simply say, Lord, I give you my life...everything I am and everything I am not." Joyce Meyer

Praying for all who need healing in any way today and adding prayers for single mothers. Lord please provide for their needs and wrap Your big Father arms around them and their children. Don't miss this song, it is one of my favorites:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaxxtIxXKF0


Prophecy by Brother C. L. Moore in 1984 & 1986


And I shall cause thee to have ministry among the sisters and I shall give thee favor. But thou shalt also wait upon thy God and I will give thee a tender heart and yea even more than thou dost even have this night. Thou shalt be broken by My word and by My presence many times but not destroyed nor cast down.


I shall fashion you again and again and each time that I mold and touch thee thou shalt rise up in more of a new transformed creation than you were before you came into the presence of your God.

1986 for Donna:  Many have been the winds Many have been the storms There’s been times you’ve been shaken There’s been times you thought you were out of the barn (?) But the Lord says, I do place thee and though I shake thee I’ll never leave thee and I will keep thee and Surely a lamb is sufficient for the house Claim it, rest in it, shout it and rejoice in it and wait to see the Lord To reveal it. (Amber, my lamb, was born 2 years later)

For Bill: Surely stand in the gap, stand in the gap And I will give those that will stand with thee. You say, this is not the order I dreamed of Well, God didn’t ask for your order God just asked for you to be in submission to His plans His ways and His means Therefore says the Lord, I will clothe thee And I will cause the tongue ye to speak a word Thou hast not known and A word will be in strength When you thought you were totally weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment