Saturday, February 20, 2021

WAKE THE DEAD by Victoria Buck will rock the world as you know it.

 I realized I'm behind on some book reviews for some awesome writer friends. I read this book a while back, so I may need to reread it again to refresh my mind, but for now here's my review.

WAKE THE DEAD by Victoria Buck
Chase Sterling is a creation of the wonderful, imaginative mind of Victoria. I was already a fan of her blogs and had known that she is a wonderful, insightful writer. Not really normally being a fan of science fiction, I was on the slow side of buying but now that I have, I will definitely finish the trilogy.
I believe the book is fueled by a passionate faith. I liked the part about the “town of old vans” and also about Chase’s eleventh birthday. Doctors, data, drama, robots and more are in this book. The story is intriguing and I just am not sure about the how the world is advancing, but I think it is worthy of a movie, if Hollywood is listening.
WAKE THE DEAD by Victoria Buck will rock the world as you know it.

Keep writing and we’ll keep reading, Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment