Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Shiloh!"

Good morning and Happy birthday to my Shiloh, my daughter, sister and friend.


I hope you always find the love of the Lord faithful through the trials of living for Him and following His ways always. You will never be disappointed if you let Him fill those needs that earthy parents, and family can't. I pray He will give you the very best husband who will treasure you and your gifts and enhance your life for the days you have together. (I know it will be in God's timing) I pray that you have a career that will be pleasing both to you and the Lord and He will use your gifts to His glory. Travel, love, healings, words of knowledge, prophecy and more are in store for you oh lovely one in Jesus name.
I will always love and treasure you!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment