Friday, July 8, 2011

My take on Justice for Caylee


How can we come to grips with what was deemed as Justice in an Orlando courtroom?

It certainly didn’t look like there was justice for little Caylee.


Having found this case consuming our thoughts and the media coverage, it is hard to get by without saying something about it.


I have all along asked for prayer for the Anthony family especially Cindy as I relate so to a grandmother who is grieving. Yet I know that the Lord loves and created Casey, also.


I have always said I wouldn’t want someone to judge me and I look to God to judge and bring justice and truth from the many horrible lies that have been in and around this family. There were so many times that I just prayed, Lord let her just stand up, say “I can’t take it anymore, Caylee drowned or ………, I admit I knew all along” and then take whatever consequences would come.


There are many Christians who are praying right now. One Youtube site said that Casey will be used of the Lord one day and that God told her that she was innocent.


I do know that the Lord has a plan for good and redemption for everyone.


I only hope that as portrayed years ago in a “Touched by an Angel” segment when little Casey was on her way to heaven there were angels holding, buffering and loving her.



I just reread a letter I wrote in 2009 to Cindy Anthony


One thing I said in the letter:

I just also wanted to let you know that I am not a judging person. I know the only thing you can do in your situation is just pray to get through the day. I only want to help lighten your load, if possible.


Pray and get through the day; that is our only option besides trying to fill our minds with what things that are good and encouraging.


I know Cindy loves her daughter regardless. That was evidenced by the comments that were made by her when she saw Casey for the first time after sentencing. Her remarks about how pretty she looked, a mother always notices those things and in her heart, Casey as well as Caylee has always been there. I think she feels that Caylee is gone, she is with the Lord. There is nothing she can do for Caylee now. When there was hope she was alive, she did everything she could. That time is past.
Who knows how this story will end? I have to say it is one of the saddest and most painful I have ever heard or read about in my life.

Romans 8::28
A good link from FOF http://www.focusonlinecommunities.com/blogs/Finding_Home/2011/07/06/the-casey-anthony-verdict

1 comment:

  1. ****READ THIS AND GO TO CHANGE.ORG****
    The U.S Supreme Court: Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court
    If this case is brought before the Federal court it will be an exception to double jeopardy and from the moment Casey Anthony lied to the FBI she was in violation of The Martha Stewart law. This is a federal offense and comes with a 5 year sentence for each count. First Degree Murder is also a federal offense! Please we must not let this crime go unpunished. An injustice was committed on July 15th. Sign this petition and give Caylee the justice she deserves.
    Find this petition @ change.org/petitions/the-us-supreme-court-try-casey-anthony-in-federal-court
    Caylee’s Law should reach 1 million signatures by the end of the weekend and with your help taking Casey Anthony to Federal Court will be possible!!!

    ReplyDelete