Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What Encourages and Inspires You?

I’m rereading Janice Elsheimer’s book The Creative Call: An Artist's Response to the Way of the Spirit (Writers' Palette Book)
 http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Call-Artists-Response-Writers/dp/0877881383/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310564089&sr=8-1


I am trying to do the exercises that go along with the page readings. Here is one response. What encourages and inspires me?


Words encourage me, the Word, life, breath of truth, books encourage me. Lives inspire me, babies, beauty, children, people, faith, age, and kindness, sharing; all these inspire me.


Love inspires and encourages me to be a better me. Jaycee Dugard that lived 18 years of Hell without becoming bitter inspires me. Her mother and the hope that she held on to, inspires me. Little Caylee’s big brown eyes inspire me.


People who become better instead of bitter inspire me. The hope of happiness and reconciliation inspires and encourages me; the hope of it through Jesus Christ and Him only who will get all glory. My family inspires and encourages me but the love of Jesus is my chief inspiration and it will always be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment