Thursday, June 21, 2012

"What The Lord Is Saying Today," and me:)


I can't even begin to tell you how much I relate to the one by Bev, today. It is like the Lord gives her a movie of my life, sometimes. Oh, the awesome Love of the Lord to see one, such as me. We also need to heed the verse in Ezekiel that an intercessor will be found standing in the gap, watching on the walls that the whole land not be destroyed. For the land of our families, friends and nation Lord we ask for mercy for this day!
June 21 2012. You are strong in the Lord whether you always feel like it or not. He is always with you because He is within you constantly being Himself. Every morning of your life He gives you joy of life to receive or not to receive. Make the choice now to greatly rejoice before Him. It will daily change your life for the better. You remember all the good things of the Lord. Who could be sad? Think of the times He has answered your prayers and requests of Him. Has He not healed? Has He not saved you? Has He not given you your heart's desire? Meditate on these things and be glad. Spin and twirl before Him in worship from your heart.

Psalm 21:1-2 (NASB) "O LORD, in Your strength the king will be glad, and in Your salvation how greatly he will rejoice! You have given him his heart's desire, and You have not withheld the request of his lips." Ras Robinson

June 21, 2012. It's hurting you to watch someone who is hurting. They don't know you are watching and you don't want to make it any worse by them worrying about you hurting for them. All you can do is sit back, watch and pray. You wish you could do more. Don't minimize what you are doing. Prayer is what they need, and they also need to know that you think they are handling what they are going through with strength and dignity. Prayer will help usher in good overcoming thoughts and maintain a hedge that will ward off the enemy from attacking with bad defeating thoughts. I know you are standing in the gap.

Ezekiel 22:30 (NLT) "I looked for someone who might rebuild the wall of righteousness that guards the land. I searched for someone to stand in the gap in the wall so I wouldn't have to destroy the land, but I found no one." Bev Robinson

June 21, 2012. A change of heart can be challenging. I can talk of repentance, but acquiring godly sorrow can be a whole different matter. My words of "I'm sorry," roll so easily off my tongue. In reality, talk is cheap. I've tried again and again to change the wickedness within myself, but I keep returning to the same old patterns. Without condemnation the Lord says, "Turn and be at peace with the change which only I can sustain. Let your sorrow be accomplished without naivety. Find My rest in the stillness of My presence. Salvation comes in many forms. Familiarize yourself with the type of sorrow only I can deliver. Trust Me.

Isaiah 30:15 (NASB) "For thus the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, has said, "In repentance and rest you will be saved, in quietness and trust is your strength."...   2 Corinthians 7:10 (NLT) "For the kind of sorrow God wants us to experience leads us away from sin and results in salvation. There's no regret for that kind of sorrow. But worldly sorrow, which lacks repentance, results in spiritual death." Kevin Robinson
"What The Lord Is Saying Today," © Fullness In Christ Ministries, Inc.,
Permission is granted for non-commercial use to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep the date of the word, "What The Lord Is Saying Today," and the author's name (Ras and/or Bev Robinson and/or Kevin Robinson) intact and include this entire copyright notice.  For any other use, please contact us at: info@fullnessnetwork.net.  

No comments:

Post a Comment