Friday, March 2, 2012

Florida Christian Writer's Conference, here I come


I've got The Florida Christian Writer's Conference on my mind. I am hoping to make a day trip there tomorrow. This is an old "What The Lord Is Saying Today," but sometimes just rereading the words of hope and comfort again is what I need for the day. Hope it helps someone else, also

Be of the same mind as King David; determine to rejoice in your time of affliction.  The Lord has seen your condition and He does not walk away nor turn His head from you.  He has watched as troubling things have happened to you.  Even in all this, the Lord did not allow you to be taken over by the enemy.  He has protected you.  Not only this, but the Lord, my Lord, has chosen to elevate you to are large place in His Kingdom.  You have been give freedom to be you.  His favor has fallen upon your beautiful feet as you rejoice in Him in this season.  The season is changing.  Brace yourself f for the Lord is about to exalt you and make you glad in Him.  Rejoice.
Psalms 31:7-8 (NASB)  "I will rejoice and be glad in Your lovingkindness, because You have seen my affliction; you have known the troubles of my soul, And You have not given me over into the hand of the enemy; You have set my feet in a large place."  Ras Robinson February 27, 2010.  
"What The Lord Is Saying Today," © Fullness In Christ Ministries, Inc., www.fullnessonline.org 
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, 
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment