Saturday, February 6, 2016

I want to give a word of testimony and praise to my Lord, Jesus Christ.

I want to give a word of testimony and praise to my Lord, Jesus Christ.

Two weeks ago I was facing a crisis coming right upon another crisis and it involved something that was supposed to be resolved in two weeks. At that moment I didn't think I could make it through another 24 hours, the pain was so deep in my heart. But I'm here to tell you that it's been two weeks and I'm still standing. I'm here to tell you that my God is faithful. I'm here to tell you to keep praising Him. What has changed? Probably for the most part, absolutely nothing, But I'm changing every day as I give my weariness and heartache over to Him. As I pray more, as I trust more as I hold on still to one of my life verses that He does work ALL THINGS out for my good; taking it a day at a time, an hour at a time and a moment at a time and I'm praying for y'all too.

https://lanavawser.com/2016/02/it-is-the-time-of-dreams/

Augustine said it stunningly: "In my deepest wound, I see Your glory and it dazzles me."


These three scriptures are awesome to me: "For I," says the Lord, "will be to her a wall of fire round about, and I will be the glory in the midst of her." Zechariah 2:5  I am adding this to my life-verses, the first being Romans 8:28. And of course my new favorite: “He won't brush aside the bruised and the hurt and he won't disregard the small and insignificant, but he'll steadily and firmly set things right.” Isaiah 42:3 The Message

No comments:

Post a Comment