Saturday, May 21, 2022

Don't miss, “Your Words Are Powerful Be Careful What You Speak: Encouragement for 365 Days” by Suzi Yelvington!

 

Your Words Are Powerful Be Careful What You Speak: Encouragement for 365 Days”

by Suzi Yelvington uses the scripture, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, speak life,” (Proverbs 18:21) in a powerful way.

 

I’ve told many people, read your Bible and read Suzi Yelvington. I think I have nearly all her books now, and I treasure each one. I’ve given always countless books so that I can feel like I am on the “same page” with those I love, as each day, we are reading the same book.

 

Woven between life experiences, Suzi speaks common sense ways of living and loving to us each day. You would think these were written by a much older woman, but she has beautifully learned wisdom young, because I believe, God knew she wouldn’t waste one gift that He gave her. There were so very many one sentence quotes that got me, or became words that I passed on, or just powerful words that I could hold on to.

This is a long overdue review. I want Suzi to know how much I appreciate her faithfulness to the Lord, our God. Although I am much older than she is, I recognize the gifts and knowledge within her and I am blessed every time I open a page of “Your Words Are Powerful Be Careful What You Speak!

 

Here are just a few powerful quotes:

 

 Do not let what you see happening allow you forget the promises of God.”

 

“Declare: Today I am going to make everything around me beautiful, this will be my life.”

“The Lord hears his people when they call. I depend on God alone.”

“When it’s not in God’s plan, you cannot force it. But when it is in the plan of God nothing can stop it.”

And this might be my favorite quote: “Let God put you back together right in front of the ones that broke you. You are somebody’s blessing.”

 

In the years that I’ve been following Suzi Yelvington on Facebook, I’ve become more aware of my words. It seems, at times, that I’ve become quieter, as the message has sunk deep within my soul. But hopefully, also when I speak it will be with words of life. I truly recommend this book and all other books that Suzi has written. It makes me happy to say Suzi is local to the Daytona Beach area and is also a speaker.


Proverbs 18:2: Death and life are in the power of the tongue, speak life.

Donna Collins Tinsley

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Soooooooo Much 🙏🏻😇🎚🙌🏻✅💞♥️💋❣️ I have been following Suzi as well for over 2 years now 🙏🏻 Her words from the spirit of God have changed my life❣️ My Bible and her words currently keep me growing in the word of God, and all who surrounds me. I continue today to keep speaking the word of God by passing out her books to all who will receive them. All The Praise To The Lord 🙌🏻🎚🙏🏻😇⛪️🕊🛡⚔️❣️
    So Grateful & So Blessed 😇

    ReplyDelete