Thursday, January 14, 2010

A God Thing

I'm trying to type and hold little Aryel at the same time so I'll just put a post that I commented on today:
It's funny how sometimes God lines things up for you with the issues you are facing or concerning your heart. I was going over conference material from last year and reviewing this neat postcard sized info from John Vonholf called Writers Conference Guidelines (http://www.writersconferenceguidelines.com/). The next day I found this blog on the Florida Christian Writer's Conference Facebook. Then I decided after my regular devotions this morning I would read some writer's material from The Christian Communicator, since Lin Johnson is going to be there and The Christian Communicator was the first magazine to ever publish something I wrote. But before I did that I read The Upper Room for today and it described some of my feelings, perfectly about feeling nervous with the upcoming event: http://www.upperroom.org/devotional/default.asp. I am so blessed to be able to connect with these writers and to enjoy so much more along with gleaning, learning and enjoying the lasting benefits of FCWC. John, your website is a valuable source for all writers, but especially someone like me, who needs all the help she can get. Thank you so much and many blessings!


Donna

1 comment: