Saturday, January 9, 2010

"Praying from the Heart."

Recent Guideposts series book


Recently I received my contributor's copy of the new Guideposts series, 1st title; "Praying from the Heart." Jeanette Gardner Littleton was an awesome editor to work with and such a blessing. I'm using a pseudonym. If anyone wants to guess which story is mine email me with your guess.
While we are thinking about prayer, here's one for you:
Lord, please bless all who read the words from my heart that You have given me. Thank You, Jesus the name above all names who comforts, protects, heals and shows us the way to You. Cover each one with Your blood and provide all needs and help us to conform the desires of our hearts to Your will for us and our family and friends. In Jesus name, I pray.
 
thornrose7@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment