Saturday, January 9, 2010

This was perfect for today! I love these people and follow them every day: What The Lord Is Saying Today

This was perfect for today! What The Lord Is Saying Today


January 9, 2010. Your heart is full of praise. Let the mountains, winds and seas know about it. Lift up your voice to the Heavens as long as you have breath. Let every creature know of your love and thanksgiving for your God. Praise becomes you. With excitement, tell of all My goodness, mercy and compassion. In the general assembly of your gathering, sing with all your heart, soul and body. Dance with zeal and confidence as an expression of your thankfulness. Exult in the wonder of My creation, your Most High God. Because of Me, you no longer walk in darkness. Nor do you live in the cold of lack and poverty. I have rescued and saved you forever.

Psalms 9:1-2 “I will give thanks to the LORD with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonders. I will be glad and exult in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.” Ras Robinson*

January 9, 2010. A brighter day is coming. This too shall pass as other dark days have done. You didn't see this coming and were blindsided. Don't overextend yourself during this period. Hold on and bide your time until the bright day appears. It takes everyone for all the components to align for optimum breakthrough. Wait on My timing, and you will see how it all works together. Now is the time for as much rest as possible. Right now you can't see the possibilities, but as time goes by it will be clear what you need to do. Waiting is hard but it is best right now. I am directing even in darkness.

Psalms 139:9-12 (MSG) “If I flew on morning's wings to the far western horizon, You'd find me in a minute— you're already there waiting! Then I said to myself, 'Oh, he even sees me in the dark! At night I'm immersed in the light!' It's a fact: darkness isn't dark to you; night and day, darkness and light, they're all the same to you.” Bev Robinson www.fullnessonline.org

No comments:

Post a Comment