Sunday, January 17, 2010

"I Know Why the Angels Dance."

"Make them dance again!" is a quote from the book by Bryan Davis' book, "I Know Why the Angels Dance." All workers in ministry should have knowledge of this quote and what it means and I pray there will be angels dancing in heaven today in honor of souls won the Lord.



I can't help but picture in my mind Bryan and Susie Davis as the parents in the fiction novel and one of the most beautiful parts had me weeping this morning as I read the prayer the mother in the story prayed over a little girl in the hospital. You'll find it on pages 248 and 249. I know only a man who has heard a wonderful woman of God pray like this can write like this. My other favorite parts, never really having a father while growing up, are the sweet moments of tenderness that are displayed to his daughter. Bryan is giving all proceeds from this book to charity.

http://www.daviscrossing.com/angels.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment